Note: “Team Resh” in the tag refers to this unit of Predator Squadron. “Team Jenth” refers to the other unit that is currently attempting to re-trace the legacy of Suljo Warde in Chronicles of the Gatekeeper
- Mesa began sneaking through the vents in order to disable the GX-04 facility’s turbolasers. After taking over one station and reprogramming it to automatically fire on the other gunner positions, Mesa found Gladios in trouble by the main entrance door (having been stunned by the Stormtroopers). Mesa interfered and ended up being stunned. Gladios used the distraction to acquire the key to his cuffs and breakout. Together they dealt with the remaining Stormtroopers.
- Cassie, Tobin and Travis gathered their prisoners (including Doctor Nevran and Commandant Adonis) and boarded the Charging Varactyl, the Commandant’s personal YT-2000. They placed the Commandant in the pilot ship and waited for the mines in orbit to fall.
- The Commandant realised that he was in a key position, he decided to punch it and take off from the facility.
- Afterwards they dropped their prisoners off at the Rebel fleet and received a call from Dei the Great – she was calling on Tobin to aid her because of the Obligation he owed her.
- They stopped off at the Dag-O-Bar to pick up the Shooting Rascal (which after much effort they discovered that the source of the smell that permeated the ship was a dead Wookiee clogged (by some miraculous method) into the air filtration system. They determined that it had been dead for about thirty years. Thus their obsession with the smell ended).
- They then went to Nar Shaddaa where they found that someone was attempting to assassinate Kaltho the Hutt. An attempt had already been made, that was only successful in killing Kaltho’s personal chef. Dei needs them to prevent Kaltho’s death in order to avoid an all out Hutt civil war.
- Whilst this was going on Travis visited upon his dying father.
Note: Mesa was unable to heal the Crippled critical injury she sustained during her infiltration of the GX-04 facility. She can’t use her left leg until it’s healed – she has a week until she can try again.
It is now 2 weeks since the Battle of Hoth.